Event Date: 11/20-22/2014
As a leadership retreat, OpenMRS Camp is designed for volunteers who serve the OpenMRS Community in various leadership roles, and those working on strategic planning with the OpenMRS Community. Anyone in these roles can apply to attend. Although space is limited, attendees will be encouraged to document the event to share activities publicly with the rest of the OpenMRS Community.
What is OpenMRS Camp?
OpenMRS Camp is a 3-day leadership retreat for the OpenMRS Community. Its purpose is to focus on building strategies for growing the community and ensuring its success. The event is structured inBarCamp style, where participants lead sessions (most of which will be proposed in advance) to share knowledge and ideas with others. Goals of the event include:
- Strengthening relationships between OpenMRS leaders
- Planning strategic goals of OpenMRS
- Improving thought & design leadership, as well as operational leadership of the project
- Mentoring and helping new leaders understand and plan their contributions
- Strengthening strategic partnerships between OpenMRS and other organizations/projects
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/openmrs-camp-2014-registration-13080852181 →