TEN SECRETS OF BEING A LEADER AT HOME OR WORK TEN SECRETS OF BEING A LEADER AT HOME OR WORK
1. Identify your true passion –
2. Become leaders that know how to foster innovative ideas –
3. Have a bold, specific vision that inspires the universe –
4. Prepare to be all consumed –
5. Turn Obstacles into Opportunities –
6. Be a forward thinker –
7. Try to view the world from a different perspective –
8. Try to ignite passion in others –
9. Thrive on diversity – .
10. Stop talking and listen
TURNING OBSTACLES INTO OPPORTUNITIES When we use the word “problem” our brain automatically hears, “Something is wrong that needs fixing!” Our brain wants to fix the malfunction, and our energy is focused towards fixing the issue. This is not a very empowering state of mind. Using the word “challenge” disables negative mental messages to be sent to the brain. We recruit our inner resource and begin to view the situation as a new OPPORTUNITY. This, on the other hand, is a very empowering state of mind.
Jodi Pliszka, M.S. can speak in
Strategic Planning/Meeting Facilitation,
WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST IN
Your investment in
Jodi will pay off right away by making it easier for...