Event Date: July 13-15, 2015
CALL FOR SPEAKERS FOR THE INAUGURAL MIDMARKET CMO FORUM
DEADLINE: April 30, 2015
Experts tell us that CMOs will spend more than CIOs on IT by next year. How do you make sure those investments are made wisely?
Share your insights about marketing technology adoption—and gather new ideas from your peers—by proposing a presentation for the inaugural Midmarket CMO Forum, being held July 13-15, 2015, in Orlando, FL.
This is the only gathering of its kind to bring together senior marketing leaders, their peers, and vital solution providers for 1:1 discussions, networking, and boardroom sessions that lead to relationship building and lasting value for all participants.
We are seeking proposals on topics like:
- Developing ROI for Marketing Investments
- Negotiating for Budget
- Marketing Technology: Working with (or without) the CIO
- Best Practices in Customer Engagement
- Best Practices in Acquisition
- Best Practices in Generation
- Best Practices in Predictive Analytics
- Best Practices in Marketing Automation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://midmarketcmoforum.boardroomevents.com/call-speakers/ →